To tackle our today working environment and its complexity, it could be very useful to explore individually as a Director, Manager or Teammate, his untapped resources but also his impediments and his limiting beliefs.
Coaching is a specific process which requests:
- A volunteering agreement from the coached people
- A clear frame: for this purpose, a written contract is established within all actors concerned. In case of a business request it is a tripartite contract (Ordering person, Manager, Coached Person) which includes a general objective and concrete indicators which will enable the evaluation at the end of the coaching.
- Demands and an objective expressed by the coached person.
An individual coaching is a timeline process (between 6 and 9 months) over 8-10 sessions of 2 hours in average.
Coaching could be focused (see 3 levels of SBC Humanconsulting concept)
- On the person
- On the professional relations of the person
- On a managerial situation
- On the Director and his organization
Some example of requests (ICF source)
- Give the ad'hoc orientation to his business, choose his allies and ad'hoc structures.
- Set up a successful delegation which allow to focus on his core missions.
- Lead his team with a maximum of efficiency and enthusiasm.
- Reconcile professional and personal obligations.
- Apply his responsibilities more efficiently.
- Re-establish a challenging managerial situation.
- Realign his professional career.
- Identify his needs and quickly become more efficient in his new professional assigment..