Element Humain ®
To which objective?
Develop Leadership & Trust and efficient Teams.
To whom ?To all Directors, Leaders, and HR Directors:
And more widely to all person who is seeking for solutions to recover the way toward a serene and enthusiastic professional time by developing his soft skills and self-knowledge.
What is exactly Human Element ® approach?
|Very early in his research, Will Schutz (USA) who develops this model and the FIRO ® Theory (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation, understood there were 2 key axes mandatory and complementary to build and keep an efficient Team :
Will Schutz developed a methodology from his more than 30 years research work and experience as a psychologist specialized of groups AND as a statistician. This methodology has been proposed to several big companies which must endure critical times or face serious issues (NASA, Boeing, General Electric…).
As a true visionary, Will SCHUTZ created his model in the early 80’s: in this 21-st century is one of the more suitable to be proposed to companies which are ready for new organizational models, those which are willing to reconnect with « human ethics » and to rebuild their people and Team commitment, on a shared respect and meaning.
Human Element® Principles
Truth is the grand simplifier: Truth telling is the fastest way to solve problems, period. It facilitates teamwork, decision-making, and helps us to be more effective and efficient.
Choice creates accountability: The choices we make — what we do and don’t do, what we are aware of and what we’re not — create our outcomes. Each one of us is 100% responsible for the situation we are in.
Awareness creates clarity: The higher our level of self-awareness and self-esteem, the more our behavior becomes rational and less defensive. When we are aware, we work better with others.
A specific methodology
- A systemic one enabling people, Teams and organization development.
- Experimented with success in 20 countries around the world, for more than 30 years, translated in 12 languages.
- One integration process including 5 different sources (self-diagnosis, feedback, mental imaging, and physical activities) and enables a safe exploration of interactive and this to model the way how build an efficient Team.
- One approach helping people to achieve their potential.
- One approach developing the concept of individual responsibility
- One methodology binding self-esteem, individual performance and collective success.
I propose several workshops with people from different organizations or with people from your own organizations (with your real Team, please consult me)
Some workshops programs:
- The complete Human Element ® workshop including 2 parts and covering all dimensions of this model :
- The cornerstone: Understand from oneself comprehension the impact in the relationships with others.
- Solutions for the organization- : Impact of this discovery on the conditions to build efficient Teams
- Specific programs tailor-made to your Team